Friday, June 12, 2015

Obama Supporters Sign Petition to NUKE RUSSIA so America will Stay World's Superpower




These Americans are uneducated or insane. I'm thinking the former. If America launched a nuclear strike at Russia we'd be in World War 3. And to think they have the power to vote for President... And by the way I see Russians, sometimes, here in The Netherlands and haven't had a problem with a single one of them. I think Putin is a mass murdering dictator but do I think the Russian people deserve to be killed with a nuclear strike? Of course not!

Bear in mind, though, that this video could be fake and created by American Republicans to make American Democrats look bad. Nevertheless I was raised in America and I'm well aware of the ignorance of many Americans regarding world politics.

No comments :

Post a Comment